Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Fish

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Do you remember this multi-awarded Johnnie Walker ad directed by James Holt? It is still one of my all-time favorite television commercials. I recall the embarrassing squeal I let out the first time I saw it. My other favorite is that UNHCR commercial with Marlene Dietrich singing “Where Have All The Flowers Gone”. I’m still combing the internet, and when I finally find a quicktime of it I will post some screencaps.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 07, 2005 7:53 PM  
Blogger Tee said...

too much info on the first post

there's a small affair we're organizing -- a thank-you-get-together and music album launch on
Wed, Dec 21, 2:00-5:00pm :)

since you've been so much part of our iec work, you'll be on the list (guestlist that is, not security)..hope you're ok with teh date. more details to follow.

hope you can make it

been missing our fishy collaborations

December 07, 2005 7:59 PM  
Blogger nini said...

thanks! if we have not been swallowed up by work by then I will be most happy to attend! :)

December 08, 2005 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home