Thursday, August 26, 2004

Sneaking In An Entry

Hello, I have returned.

I’ve been back a while now but have been terribly busy with work and other “burnettes” (Bianca, notice the spelling). I have had equal amounts of annoying small fires and really fine things happen in my neck of the woods lately. No, I will dispense with the details for either category, will save them for a day when you are all in dire need of entertainment.

I should be packing up and heading home because a storm (with my name, no less!) is due to hit this evening. My workplace is a mess. It always gets like this when work piles up. Will tidy up tomorrow. In the meantime I will take Erma Bombeck’s advice: If someone comes to visit and you haven’t had the chance to clean, just survey the mess and say “Who could have done this?? I have no enemies!”

Will write again soon. In the meantime, I shall leave you with something I drew for work today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home