Monday, July 11, 2005

Alphabet Soup

A - Age you got your first kiss?
Early teens.
B - Band I’m listening to right now:
None in particular.
C - Crush:
I’ve always thought Jeremy Irons is sexy.
D - Dad's name:
Louis.
E - Easiest person to talk to:
I do not find talking easy.
F - Favorite music artist at the moment:
Sting forever.
G - Gummy worms or gummy bears?
Worms are more fun.
H - Hometown:
Manila
I - Instruments:
No musical instruments. For writing, I actually enjoy my ancient 0.7 technical pen.
J - Junior High:
This is so ‘kano. If you mean high school, I was from La Salle Zobel.
K - Kids:
I am crazy about my 3 year old sister.
L - Longest car ride ever:
In recent memory, a drive to La Union on a holiday. I think it must have taken 10 hours.
M - Mom's name:
Remedios.
N - Nicknames:
Katie is my favorite.
O - One wish:
To see my loved ones happy.
P- Phobia[s]:
I am deathly frightened by cockroaches.
Q - Quote:
Did Leonardo da Vinci really say, “Time stays long enough for those who use it.”?
R - Reason to smile:
My darling Aragones.
S - Song you last heard:
Breathe You In, by Stabbing Westward
T - Time you woke up[today]:
7.30 am.
U - Unknown fact about yourself:
(1) I am overly, irrationally affected by meanness, and (2) I like writing letters.
V - Vegetable(s) you hate:
Have you ever tried puso ng saging? Eww.
W - Worst habit(s):
Reticence. It might also be my best, depending on how you look at it.
X - X-rays you've had:
Chest, Dental, Head (after being struck by a board)
Y - Yummy food:
I don’t think I will ever refuse Nacho® BBQ chips.
Z - Zodiac sign:
Aries. I hear we all like to throw things when we’re angry. Is this true?

2 Comments:

Blogger C said...

I hope that Aragones is who I think it is. :P

July 11, 2005 6:37 PM  
Blogger nini said...

Renata says you are right :)

July 14, 2005 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home