Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Most Wonderful Time of the Yeeeaaaarrr

To celebrate my favorite holiday we have produced a limited number of halloween windsocks. It was fun doing personal design work for a change, I only wish we had more time to spend on our little experiment. Who is your favorite Halloweenie?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Starting this weekend they will be available in Maxitoylab Alabang Town Center, and Maxiworks Powerplant Mall in Rockwell. They’re made of nylon, are 2.5 feet in length and 18 inches in diameter, and cost P150 each. Happy Halloween!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia said...

Wow, these are super cute Nins! I'd buy all of them (although I'm not sure if they'll survive Abbas' curious claws). Congratulations on your Halloweenies, I'll spread the word about them :)

October 13, 2006 1:38 PM  
Blogger nini said...

thanks, cynthia! :) you're right, abbas might find the tails too tempting. can you guess which ones are mine and which are carlo's? must tell you though -- the 5th from the left is lovingly modelled after my sweetheart :)

October 13, 2006 2:22 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Haha Nins, it does look a bit like your sweetie :) I think yours are (from left) #s 1, 3, 4, and 5 and Carlo's designs are #2 and #6 -- did I guess it right? Hope to see you guys again soon -- sina Lizza are planning to all go out again in November, sana you can join then :D

October 17, 2006 8:29 PM  
Blogger nini said...

Cyn, you are SPOT ON! Grabe..I'm impressed. Is there such a job as a Graphic Art Profiler? You'd be good. Psychic, actually :) Yes, I hope to see you guys soon. It has been a while. Hello to Arnold!

October 17, 2006 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home