Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Snappy

A few days after I posted the previous entry, I checked for comments, half-hoping that God was feeling extra-unorthodox and left me a message. Something unequivocal, undoubtedly Prime Mover. You never know, right?

Two mortals dear to me did post, and I am grateful. In fact, while I am at it, let me thank my entire reading public (population: 4).

A loved one pointed out that I have been grumpy for two days running. And it is true, I’ve been extra irritable. Yes, there have been some frustrations and concerns, but come to think of it, nothing particularly devastating nor new. So why, I ask myself. Could it be hormonal? Egad, I used to think that was such a lame excuse, but I am detecting a strange pattern here. Around the same time last month I pulled an emotional weirdfest that still leaves me cringing.

In an effort to shake this off I bought a bag of sweets while I was at the mall for work. Doesn’t sugar lift the mood? I am happy to report that I have completely consumed my choice selection of gummies, and should therefore be feeling better any minute now.

(waits)

Any minute now…

3 Comments:

Blogger C said...

Head for the hills!! She is snaaaappay!!!!!

November 17, 2004 3:16 PM  
Blogger graifox said...

I would suggest praline shells.

Or for that matter any type of chocolate... Always works wonders for me...

(reading population 5)

November 18, 2004 6:24 PM  
Blogger nini said...

Hey, thanks!
You're right I should have gone for the chocolate straight away. I love dark swiss. :)

November 19, 2004 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home